WHAT TO EXPECT
What do I wear?
- You will find everything from casual clothing to suits at our services. LUMC, following the example of Jesus, welcomes you to come as you are. We are always glad when you choose to worship with us!
- Absolutely! Nursery is available during services. See the brochure below for more information.
- If you attend our Early Service, at 8:45 am, join us in the fellowship hall for coffee and light breakfast foods to be enjoyed during the service. The Early Service provides a casual, friendly atmosphere to meet and get to know others as you will be seated at round tables for the service. This informal Sunday service includes times of songs, praises & prayer requests, meaningful videos, and a message from scripture.
- You may also join us at our 11 am, traditional service, in the sanctuary. The late service typically involves responsive readings, worship with the chancel choir, the children's moment, praises & prayer requests, a time of fellowship & offering, the message, and a benediction. Special music is performed by choir members or the Kirkringers on occasion. Following the children's moment, children are invited to "Children's Church" on the second floor where they will engage in an age appropriate, interactive Bible lesson.
- First, let us know you're visiting, we have a special gift for you! Follow along with us on our website, Facebook, or Instagram.
- We would love for you to become part of the LUMC family! Anyone can serve in our ministries, or participate in children's, youth, and adult groups. The Weekly Announcements tab shows current ministry needs or happenings of the church!
- Give us a call at 336-623-3418 or send us an email at email@example.com, we're here to help and can't wait to welcome you to LUMC!